Complete and submit the form below to download your free unbranded PDF version of any of these documents or to order a personalised version.
- Investing in times of uncertainty
This recently updated document puts short-term market volatility into historical context. It explains that many investors are getting used to a variety of political, financial and economic factors and learning to look through the ‘noise’ to focus on what really matters, and that portfolio diversity holds the key to approaching investments and managing risk.
It also refers to the importance of thinking about longer-term timescales instead of focusing too intently on short-term events and market fluctuations.
- Investing for the long-term – lessons from the past
This insightful document provides a rundown of the major movements of the FTSE 100 since inception. Although the emergence of COVID-19 brought an end to the drawn-out recovery of major stock markets, it’s certainly not the first dip experienced by the index.
This publication is a reminder that global markets do occasionally falter for a variety of reasons, but, as an investor, putting any volatility into historical context is useful and despite a variety of market shocks over the years, the index still has a long term growth trend.
- The value of financial advice
At all times, but particularly in uncertain times, access to advisers’ expert insight and knowledge has never been more valuable to both existing and prospective clients. Although you know the value your advice brings to your clients’ lives and circumstances, sometimes it’s a good idea to remind and reassure them.
Whatever stage in life your clients are at, this document highlights the benefit of advice when taking major financial decisions.
- All three items are A4 two page, available in PDF and HTML formats
- All three items can be added as news articles to NextGen websites
- All items can be downloaded as an unbranded PDF by SimplyBiz members for FREE
- Branded versions, with your logo and contact details, in PDF or HTML cost £40 each plus VAT*.
- NextGen sites that currently subscribe to a paid for news package, can have ‘Investing in times of uncertainty’, ‘Investing for the long-term’ and ‘The value of financial advice’ added to their site for £15 plus VAT each.
Complete and submit the form below to download your free unbranded PDF, or to order a personalised version (we will contact you to obtain your logo and the details you would like to appear on the document).